Application & Documents to be produced :
- Form no CMV 29 in duplicate.
- Form no. CMV 30. If vehicle is covered under Hypothecation/HPA/Lease form CMV 30 shall be produced in duplicate with the consent of financier.
- Registration Certificate , valid insurance, emission Certificate, Fitness certificate in case of transport vehicle, Tax card with uptodate tax paid proof.
- Address proof in original as per rule 4 of CMV rules. .
- In case of LMVs and transport vehicles PAN card . If there is no PAN number form no 61 in case of agriculturists and form no. 60 in case of others.
- Clearance Certificate issued by previous registering authority (except two wheelers)
- Three passport size photographs of the transferee.
Fees(to be paid at R.T.O. cash counter) :
- Rs 35/- for two wheelers
- Rs 105/- for Light Motor Vehicles (Non-transport)
- Rs. 155/- for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Rs. 205/- for Medium Goods/Passenger vehicles.
- Rs. 305/- for Heavy Goods/Passenger vehicles.
- Rs. 405/- for imported vehicles.
- Rs. 105/- for imported motor cycles.
- Rs. 155/- for other vehicles not mentioned above.
- HP continuation fee of Rs 100/- if the vehicle s covered by Hypothecation/HPA/Lease Agreement.
- If the application is not made within 14 days from the date of transfer of ownership, compounding fee of Rs 25/- per month for delay subject to a maximum of Rs100/- shall be paid.
- Application along with above documents shall be submitted at the Registration Section.
Delivery of Documents:
- Documents of non-transport vehicles will be delivered on the next day between 4-30pm and 5-30 pm
- Document of transport vehicles will be delivered after 2 days between 4-30pm and 5-30 pm.
REFER SECTION 50 OF MOTOR VEHICLES ACT READ WITH 55 CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES, 1989.
For more details please contact P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O