Applicants holding driving licence/learner’s licence/conductor’s licence desire for noting change of address shall make an application on plain paper along with documents and any one of the following proof of address :
- Ration Card
- LIC Policy
- Electoral Roll
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST, Backward Class and Minorties, etc.) and Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government or a Local body.
- Self swearing Affidavit by an applicant before an executive Magistrate or a First Class Judicial Magistrate or a Notary Public as evidence of age and address
- Proof of legal presence in India in addition to proof of residence in case of foreigners.
Change of address will be recorded in the respective Learner's Licence / Driving Licence / Conductor Licence will be delivered on the same day between 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm. if issued in the same office.
Note:1. For effecting change of address in PVC Driving Licence Card a fee of Rs. 215/- has to be paid at RTO cash counter and the applicant himself has to be present for capturing photograph.
2. In case of the driving licence/conductor licence issued by other licencing authorities change of address will be effected after 30 days on due verification .
For more information please contact P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O.