Application & Documents to be produced :
- Form no. CMV 33 available at the enquiry counter.
- Form no. CMV 33 in triplicate if vehicle is covered by hypothecation/HPA/lease agreement and consent of the financier shall be furnished on the application.
- Registration Certificate, valid insurance, emission Certificate, Fitness certificate in case of transport vehicle, Tax card with upto-date tax paid proof.
- Address proof as per rule 4 of CMV rules.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Fees Rs. 20/- (to be paid at RTO cash counter) if the application is within 30 days from the date of change of residence.
- Rs. 100/- (to be paid at RTO cash counter) as compounding fee in case of belated application.
- Application with the above documents & fee paid challans be submitted at Registration Section.
Delivery of Documents :
- The documents will be delivered after noting change of address next day between 4:30pm and 5:30 pm.
REFER SECTION 49 OF MOTOR VEHICLES ACT READ WITH RULE 59 OF CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES 1989.
For more details please contact P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O