Duplicate Driving Licence can be obtained in case
1. Application :
- Application form in KMV 1 available at the enquiry counter.
- 3 recent passport size photographs to be produced.
2. Fees: (payable at the RTO cash counter)
- Rs.15/- for DL Book (or)
- Rs. 215/- for PVC Card.
- Affidavit sworn by the applicant before an executive magistrate or a first class judicial magistrate or a notary public for having lost the driving licence
- In case of mutilated/soiled/torn driving licence such licence has to be surrendered
4. Where to file an application ?
The application with above documents has to be submitted to Asst. R.T.O. (Driving Licence Branch).
The duplicate driving licence will be delivered as per the time prescribed by the Asst. R.T.O.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O CONCERNED