1. Application in form CMV 20 (in duplicate if the vehicle
is covered with Hypothecation/Lease/Hire purchase Agreement duly obtaining the signature of the financier)
2.Sale Certificate in form CMV 21.
3. Valid Insurance certificate.
4. Proof of Address: (to produce any one of the following)
- Ration Card
- LIC Policy
- Electoral Roll
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST, Backward Class and Minorties, etc.) and Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government or a Local body.
- Self swearing Affidavit by an applicant before an executive Magistrate or a First Class Judicial Magistrate or a Notary Public as evidence of age and address.
- Proof of legal presence in India in addition to proof of residence in case of foreigners.
5. Temporary Registration issued by the Registering Authority if any or Trade Certificate issued by the Dealer.
6. Road Worthiness Certificate in form CMV22.
7. Form CMV22A issued by Body Builders(EX. Goods
vehicle, bus etc.)
8. Customs clearance certificate in case of imported vehicle with licence and bond if any.
9. Prescribed Registration fee to be paid at R.T.O Counter/Treasury.
10. Tax payable after assessment (depending upon the category of vehicle).
11. Fees for Fitness Certificate in case of transport vehicle.
12. Hypothecation/Lease/HPA entry fee (if applicable).
13. Income Tax PAN (zerox copy) or Form 60 or Form no. 61 (in case of Agriculturist)..
14. Bonafide agriculture certificate issued by the Tahasildar in case of registration of Tractor-Trailor unit used for agriculture. In case of trailor or a semi-trailor, design approval proceedings issued by Commissioner for Transport to be produced.
15. Permit proceedings in case of transport vehicle.
16. Advance Registration allotment letter if any to be enclosed with fees paid proof.
17. Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
The application along with above documents shall be produced before the Registering Authority along with Vehicle for inspection.
After inspection of new vehicle, if the vehicle complies with requirement of the Motor Vehicles Act and rules made thereunder, the registration mark will be assigned to the vehicle on the same day.
Delivery of Documents:
The Registration Certificate will be delivered after two days between 4.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
REFER SECTION 39,40,41,42 OF MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, READ WITH RULE 47 OF CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O CONCERNED