The following procedure has to be followed for renewal of conductor’s licence.
1. Application & Documents required:
- Application form in KMV 15 available at the enquiry counter.
- Medical Certificate in form KMV 13.
- Valid conductor licence.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
2. Fees: (payable at the RTO cash counter)
- Rs. 20/- in case of Renewal at Conductor Licence if within 30 days from the date of expiry of Conductor Licence.
- Rs. 50/- in case of Renewal at Conductor Licence if renewed after 30 days from the date of expiry of Conductor Licence
- In case of delayed renewal application where the period does not exceed more than five years, an additional fee of Rs. 25/- for every year or part thereof.
3. Where to file an application ?
- The applicant has to submit application along with above documents for endorsement of renewal.
4. Delivery of Renewed Conductor Licence:
- Renewed Conductor Licence will be delivered on the same day.
For more information please contact P.R.O/A.R.T.O/R.T.O.